Busted By SWMBO Twice This Week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken Massingale

New User
Ken
Tina found out last Friday that she had to take a week of vacation this week, or lose the days. :) It has really been great having her home all week, really it has.:eusa_danc

But I hadn't planned on her being home and was busted yesterday when Fedex delivered 'something' from Woodcraft and today USPS delivered 'something' from Amazon! :eusa_naug :argue:

:dontknow: :help: :slap: :gar-Cr

timf67

New User
Tim
that is why i have all my goodies shipped to work! :gar-Bi

we even have a loading dock in case I go for something big! :icon_cheers

sapwood

New User
Roger
Ouch!
I share your pain, Ken.
LOML opted to work at home and intercepted a couple of deliveries recently :help:

Roger

cpw

New User
Charles
But I hadn't planned on her being home and was busted yesterday when Fedex delivered 'something' from Woodcraft and today USPS delivered 'something' from Amazon! :eusa_naug :argue:

This is more likely to happen to my wife than me. I run all my big purchases by her, and she rarely bats an eye, but I am amazed at how often a woman who is not particularly fashion conscious can order shoes.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
that is why i have all my goodies shipped to work! :gar-Bi

we even have a loading dock in case I go for something big! :icon_cheers

Yeah, this is my trick too. No loading dock but it's perfect for anything normal size. I'm trying to get better about not needing the secrecy though.... Operative word there is "trying".

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
For shame, for shame.:eusa_naug

Unfortunately, I have been caught myself....:embaresse I played dumb. I used the "I'm sure I told you I was going to order that", or huh, I forgot I did that.

try to now track the shipments or ship them to work as others have suggested.:icon_thum

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Ken, I thought about doing that for the first time the other day, but I fessed up (after I ordered it). :gar-La; Luckily, it was just a few bushings for some pens. If I were going to make a big purchase, that would have to be ok'd. :elvis:

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Whenever that happens, I just remark: Oh, their just the "supplies" I ordered.

Not a big deal to get "Sandpaper, glue, screws,etc.......

"Honey, I don't know why they packed is such a large box! :rotflm:.

M

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Ha! I love it. And we wonder why females think that the male gender has a gene named "devious". :argue:

PChristy

New User
Phillip
I know that she is a very sweet lady Ken I have met her:icon_thum but you keep this up you might get this :violent1:

Uh you going to show us what you got busted for

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Dang Dude - did you run heat duct out to the dog house - it's cold this time of year you know? If your gonna be messing with the wife, at least wait till it's warm out :slap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS