Birth Plaque finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
We made this birth plaque for a close friend of ours. And what's baby's first Christmas without an ornament to commemorate it?

B4 Poly, there's close ups of each section in my gallery.

Sections: Zodiac Sign, Weight/length, Name/Date, Time, and Weather.

GusBirth01.JPG

After Poly, was raining so I couldn't take the pic outside as normal so it's dark and shiney unfortunately.

GusBirth02.JPG

And of course the ornament, still wet from the poly.

Ornament19.JPG

Ornament20.JPG

Thanks for looking.
Brian.

J

jeff...

I like it - really nice and a great way to keep record :thumbs_up

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
nice!:icon_thum is this all done on csroll saw or wood burner or....? this is a nice keepsake to be handed down in a bunch o years.:eusa_clap

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
FredP, it's all woodburning. Scrollsaw? what's a scrollsaw!?!?!! :rotflm::rotflm: I'm too low on funds to buy one, but keep watching CL for something I can afford! :gar-Bi

Brian.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
FredP, it's all woodburning. Scrollsaw? what's a scrollsaw!?!?!! :rotflm::rotflm: I'm too low on funds to buy one, but keep watching CL for something I can afford! :gar-Bi

Brian.

I understand.....:cool: I'm too poor to pay attention right now..........:embarrassed:

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Cool design!:thumbs_up

Definitely will be cherished, I am quite sure!!:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Wayne

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Great idea, Brian! Now, if I just had some more grandchildren on the way I would steal it:gar-La;...

kanguy8

New User
JMc
Hi guys, I am new to the website. I like what I have seen and read so far. Also new to woodwork as I am newly retired. Can anyone steer me toward someone selling hardwoods near Kannapolis,NC?

nelsone

New User
Ed
Brian, those look great and will be great keepsakes!

Hi guys, I am new to the website. I like what I have seen and read so far. Also new to woodwork as I am newly retired. Can anyone steer me toward someone selling hardwoods near Kannapolis,NC?
Omas, Welcome to the forum! If you will please post an introduction for yourself in the Who We Are forum and post your question there. I'm sure you will get some good advise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS