Between now and Sept!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
Just wanted to let you guys know that between now and Sept. I will be really tied up at work. We are moving to a new building which entails going through all the stuff in the old building and doing normal work. The patient move date is 8/24 and we will have a couple of issues for at least a week or so after that. I'll check in as much as I can. If this is a problem, please let me know. Please send LOTS of ENERGY!

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Yup. There is a problem. My shoes keep untying themselves! I don't think your tasking at work is much different than going on vacation, or any other distraction that actually draws us away from here into real life. We'll keep the lights on for you.:icon_thum:icon_thum

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
We will watch over the forums and send plenty of energy your way.

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
I hope you realize your pay will be cut in half. We will take care of everything else and say a prayer for you to have lots of energy

sapwood

New User
Roger
Well, OK . . . but don't let them make you do any heavy lifting. You gotta save your strength for scrolling when it's over :mrgreen:

And don't worry, we'll have Scott doing double time while you're away, right Scott?

Roger

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Well, OK . . . but don't let them make you do any heavy lifting. You gotta save your strength for scrolling when it's over :mrgreen:

And don't worry, we'll have Scott doing double time while you're away, right Scott?

Roger

YES SIR!!!!

:rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS