Benches etc available in Durham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Everyone:

I bought a Cyclone on Craigslist this week. (This is not a stealth gloat). It is still in my truck as I have not gone home yet. The business I bought it from is moving and they have some stuff (at least benches) in the "attic" they may want to get rid of. They could not find the key while I was there.

Anyway Mike the head honcho there said he would email me pics of the stuff. I do not need a bench, but if some of you do I wanted to give you a heads up. The stuff has to be out by Tuesday.

I must tell you that the cost may be a problem....it is free!:eusa_danc8-O

So once I get and post the pics, let me know if you are interested and I'll contact Mike and forward the information to you.

Good luck and I hope its reasonable stuff.

Doug

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Jeremy:

It is a Penn State 2.5hp Cyclone. It came with a lot of Nordfab, quick-clamp style ga;vanized duct work, flex hose and many feet of flexible hose. It has a large filter and is 220V
Total cost: $590.

Attachments

• cyclone.jpg
    cyclone.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 315

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Update:

Mike told me that they have two items left and unfortunately they are not "free.":crybaby2::evil:

1) A Workbench from "Shelving Direct." It is metal and powder coated blue. It does come with 4 drawers. I didn't see a multi drawer unit on the Shelving direct website. It is 5 feet long by 2 feet deep. He wants $75.

2) a blet driven vacuum pump made by Wlech Scientific. He says it is very quiet. He wants $25.

If anyone is still interested send me a PM and I will send you Mike's contact info. His place is near the Costco in Durham.

Doug

Steve W

New User
Steve
Doug, thanks for getting back on this.

It looks like I'll proceed on making my own bench. That's actually a good thing, as it will teach me a lot, I'm sure!

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS