Anyone here from RCC? - Smitty 2006 (new guy) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yahman

New User
Smitty
Hey youse guys from Rockingham Community College! Anybody working in the industry, or something even close?

Smitty:thumbs_up

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome Smitty, it is great to have you here. You have found the friendliest site on the net. We love to see photos, so feel free to dive in the discussions at any time. I am not too far from you. Maybe we will meet someday.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Hey youse guys from Rockingham Community College! Anybody working in the industry, or something even close?

Smitty:thumbs_up

Welcome Smitty!!!! must say, with your use of "youse guys" you have outed yourself as a yankee! What part. lots of us relocated folks from up north, and not many of us as a result of Witness Protection. :gar-La;

How do you prefer to destroy trees??? flat work? or spinny stuff?

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Smitty, I can't help with your college connections, but I can welcome you to the finest woodworking board on the Net. I am sure that you will make your connections soon. In the meanwhile join in on the discussions, and if you can give us a little more in-depth intro to Who You Are and what you like to do.
I look forward to your input it the forums and hopefully seeing some pics of what you do.

See you around!!!

Dave:)

cskipper

Cathy
Welcome to our merry little band of sawdust makers! I'm from the western part of the state, but feel sure you'll find someone who is at least close if not in the same college.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Hello Smitty,

Welcome. Glad you decided to join us. Can we hear more about what kind of projects you like to indulge in? ... oh yeah, don't forget... we do love our photos here. I look forward to hearing more about you and your woodworking.

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS