Another Load!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Hauled another load of cypress home from Ivy's today! :wsmile: This is 6/4 stuff, mostly wide boards.

PT49er and his son Joel (2 1/2) went with me. Joel was a good traveling companion and Phillip wasn't too bad, except when he was smoking!! LOL!

We had a great day together. Ivy had a fire going in a wood heater, which we all stayed close to! Enjoyed a good visit with him.

Phillip may post pics later tonight.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Dang, traveling w/ Phillip ... I know how that can go! Hang in there! j/k

Seriously ... sounds like a good day. Looking forward to pics.

Ivey

New User
Ivey
Good to see you all today, Sawman [Albert] was there at the same time picking up a load "hope his GMC made it back to the shop"
It was pretty loaded. Phillip, good to meet you and little Joel.
There was enough here to have put a pot of beans on the wood stove, If I had known it was going to work out that way I would have, maybe next time. That may have helped you w/ Phillips' smoke on the way home:gar-La;

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Good to see you all today, Sawman [Albert] was there at the same time picking up a load "hope his GMC made it back to the shop"
It was pretty loaded. Phillip, good to meet you and little Joel.
There was enough here to have put a pot of beans on the wood stove, If I had known it was going to work out that way I would have, maybe next time. That may have helped you w/ Phillips' smoke on the way home:gar-La;

Where's the pics Reg? You know the rules around here you can't gloat without pics.

Pot of ham beans on the stove and cornbread in the oven, little vinegar on the side - now that some eatin' right there.

LeeNC

New User
Lee
Where's the pics Reg? You know the rules around here you can't gloat without pics.

Pot of ham beans on the stove and cornbread in the oven, little vinegar on the side - now that some eatin' right there.

I don’t know… beans and an open ignition source in the form of a cigarette. Sound like a recipe for disaster to me. :rotflm:

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member

I had the pics Jeff...
Reg..Sorry I'm so late getting them uploaded!

Now now now...there was no smoking in the truck...The Monster Boy wouldn't let that happen anyways :-D

Now on to the good stuff....

Here's Ivey's sawmill....this is an IMPRESSIVE piece of equipment!
1211091131.jpg

And here's two of the biggest trouble makers I've ever meet :gar-La; But it was great to meet Ivey and I'm glad Reggie tolerated me for Joels benefit!

1211091125.jpg

And this is the way to load some lumber. As Reggie said, "I didn't feel a thing" :icon_thum

1211091131a.jpg

All loaded up!

1211091132.jpg

And as you can tell...Joel REALLY enjoyed the sawdust :gar-Bi

1211091150b.jpg

We had a great day! Nice ride and great folks, doesn't get much better!

Ivey, thanks again, for everything!

And guys, if you ever need some cypress, or whatever Ivey might have on hand, go see him! He had some amazing lumber kicking around his place!:thumbs_up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS