Announcements: Durham, Orange, Chatham Crawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
I'm putting this thread here as a place holder for official info regarding the DOC Shop Crawl.

I'll do my best to keep it updated with any details I gather from other threads.

So, Start Here!

Crawl Date: Nov 14, 2009
Start Time: ~9am

Areas covered, at this time, we have some Chapel Hill, Hillsborough, Chatham Shop Hosts.

There will soon be a Sign Up Sheet if you'd like to attend the Crawl.

Thanks,
Jim

Last edited:

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Hello all you Creepy Crawlee's! Halloween is around the corner, which means the DOC Crawl can't be far behind!

Just a little teaser, the Crawl is Planned for Nov. 14th starting at 9am in Hillsborough.

There are 5 exciting shops signed up!

We are still looking for someone in and around the SouthPoint Mall area. If you are, or know someone who might be around there, just let me know.

There are some nifty things planned, so stay tuned.......

Jim

Last edited:

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Well, its now just 4 weeks away! Can you believe how time flies?

This Crawl is going to offer some firsts, maybe some seconds, and a healthy dose of thirds :)

I'm thrilled to share the first Shop Crawl Social. From 9 - 9:30, join us for a spread of edible breakfast items and drinks. This will give everyone a chance to shake hands, renew old friendships and pick out their spiffy name tags! Not to mention stretch legs of some long drives.

At 9:30, we will open up the first Shop and begin a day filled with fun and more shops than you can shake a push stick at!

I'm still working on the lunch plan, so stay tuned.....

We have posted the Shop Crawlee Form. If you would like to attend the crawl, please fill out this form: http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/misc.php?do=form&fid=13

Feel free to ask any questions and discuss freely. There are a number of decisions we will make based on the form, so let us know what you'd like!

Lastly, we wish to let everyone know the Requirements to attend a Crawl. You can read about it here: http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/view.php?pg=crawl_atendee_requirements

The main requirement is the user has to have met the requirements for "Discount Qualified" status. Or, as many call it, "DQ". No, not Dairy Queen :)

Stay tuned for more updates!

Jim

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS