And for good measure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hook

New User
Gregory
The "Solitude" pattern from the Wooden Teddy Bear:

I think it's time for some cherry/blueberry crisp, a glass of chilled late harvest wine and some shuteye. I think I'm finished for the weekend.

Last edited:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
The "Solidtude" pattern from the Wooden Teddy Bear:

I think it's time for some cherry/blueberry crisp, a glass of chilled late harvest wine and some shuteye. I think I'm finished for the weekend.

And so deserved!!!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I love it.... I'm relaxed just looking at it. You did a beautiful job. :eusa_clap I hope you stack cut that because it is sure to be a good seller.

Hook

New User
Gregory
I love it.... I'm relaxed just looking at it. You did a beautiful job. :eusa_clap I hope you stack cut that because it is sure to be a good seller.

Thanks all!

You can bet I'll be stack cutting it the next time I do it. I get nervous stack cutting the very first time I do a complicated pattern. I'd like to do it on thinner wood (this was 3/8 BB ply) but some of those cuts are SO fragile I just don't see anything less than 1/4 being feasible. I certainly won't be trying it on any solid pine or hardwood.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks all!

You can bet I'll be stack cutting it the next time I do it. I get nervous stack cutting the very first time I do a complicated pattern. I'd like to do it on thinner wood (this was 3/8 BB ply) but some of those cuts are SO fragile I just don't see anything less than 1/4 being feasible. I certainly won't be trying it on any solid pine or hardwood.

You will be surprised how strong good quality 1/8 BB or other quality 1/8 plywood is when stack cutting. If you use a zero clearance insert I do not see why you could not cut that 5 or 6 high. I would be happy to show you.

sawduster

New User
Robert
nice work bro !! I've seen that pattern but never cut
You've done it justice my friend :icon_thum :icon_thum

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Great job Greg - makles me want to go down to the lake right now and sit on the dock in the rain

Hook

New User
Gregory
You will be surprised how strong good quality 1/8 BB or other quality 1/8 plywood is when stack cutting. If you use a zero clearance insert I do not see why you could not cut that 5 or 6 high. I would be happy to show you.

I may have to take you up on that one of these evenings after work. I'll have to find my zero clearance insert and drill the center.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I may have to take you up on that one of these evenings after work. I'll have to find my zero clearance insert and drill the center.

Greg, almost any evening will work for me. I make my own zero clearance setup. Nothing to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS