Advanced GRR-Ripper System Question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sully

New User
jay
I have the basic one (without the stabilizing accessory plate). I like it a lot and use it a lot.

J

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
I use mine a lot. It's great for cutting small and/or thin parts.
Two are even better! (so you can feed hand-over-hand while keeping pressure on the work)

pete

Glennbear

Glenn
I agree with Bob, Bas would be the man to ask but he is currently on the road trip to Grizzly with Scott. I know Bas did start a thread specifically about the system a while back. :wsmile:

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
Yeah, I remembered that post, but couldn't find it. If I remember it was positive.

I had a Woodcraft Gift Card left over from Christmas.... and free shipping ends on 1/18.... and it was on sale....So I just ordered it! And a few other odds and ends that I might need some day.:wsmile::wsmile:

gator

George
Corporate Member
I don't have "The System" but I have the original Grriper and wouldn't be without it. I do need to buy another so I can do the hand-over-hand method on longer stock.

George

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Wayne,
got the 200 system for Christmas and was so impressed I bought a second one like Pete mentioned.It is great to have some thing substantial between the old digits and the extremely sharp spinning object wether it's on the TS or the router table.It actually works on the jointer also but the ability to guide and control small objects on the TS is worth the purchase alone.My wife got mine from Peachtree in Atlanta.You will love it.
Greg

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
Ditto all the positive comments. I got mine about two months ago and I use it constantly. Especially great on the jointer.

Dan C.

Badabing

New User
Joe
You can't go wrong with that purchase! Soon enough you will be like some of us and buy another one as well :icon_thum

I bought one at a woodworking show and then ordered the second one online a few months later. It is invaluable when milling smaller pieces on the TS and Router Table!!! You don't need two advanced ones though, I recommend an advanced and a basic, that should be enough and save you a few $$$ too :gar-Bi

JohnW

New User
John
Wayne,
I bought one about 3 years ago and couldn't believe I was spending sooo much just for a push block. Now I say it's the BEST money I've ever spent on a tool without a motor or blade.

I would recommend them to anyone who operates a table saw.

BKind2Anmls

New User
Susan
I love both of mine. The only small picky thing I would have to say is that it takes a little time to remove the sides and change configurations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS