A great day! Triple GLOAT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pslamp32

New User
Peter
Today may have been the finest day in my fledgling WW 'career!' The 'Man in Brown' may have well been Santa Claus!

Domi2.jpg

Domi1.jpg

Domi3.jpg

1. Domi

msuv.jpg

2. Ridgid MSUV

kreg1.jpg

3. Kreg

GOOD TIMES!!!! :drunken_s :drunken_s :drunken_s

pslamp32

New User
Peter
Thanks guys! :lol: It's so irrational how excited we all get for tools! My lady thinks I'm flippin' nuts! I try to get her excited by showing her new stuff and she just looks at me with this glazed look like I'm some kinda martian! :rolf:

Monty

New User
Monty
Dude - that Domino thing looks très cool! Give us some feedback on how it works!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
OK, that is a gloat worthy of full SUCKAGE

Now you can make big wood smaller, and then reattach it together to make it big wood again...in two different methods :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave:)

pslamp32

New User
Peter
Dude - that Domino thing looks très cool! Give us some feedback on how it works!

No problem Monty. It took everything I had to not start playing with it today, but I promised myself that I would build a router table stand today. At least I got a chance to use my first router table though! :icon_thum

pslamp32

New User
Peter
Haha! That is what I do, only she says...'my shoes don't cost $1000 bucks!' Hard to respond to that! :rolf:

M

McRabbet

Peter -- you've got all of the symtoms of terminal WGD -- You definitely do deserve a big time YOU SUCK! Congratulations on the new colorful additions to your swiftly growing shop! If you do come to the WNCWA Meeting next Saturday -- bring the Domino for "Show 'N Tell"!

And both Nancy and I want to thank you for Saturday night -- you run an amazing restaurant! For those of you that want a superb dinner in Asheville, visit Peter's restaurant called Zambra and enjoy a fantastic meal! For a taste of what it's like, go to ZAMBRA || Downtown Asheville, NC Tapas Bar and Restaurant.

Rob

pslamp32

New User
Peter
Thanks Rob! It was a pleasure to serve you and your beautiful wife Nancy. I will definately bring the new toy for show and tell on Saturday! And for any other NCWoodworkers who might be in the Asheville area please stop by the restaurant. I'm happy to offer 50% off the full amount of your bill. You can reach me through the website Rob listed, or PM me here. It would truly be my pleasure! :icon_thum

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Peter, you offer a new challange for the North Carolina Woodworker Protocol Office with three gloats in one thread. Should the suckage be marked down as one large YOU SUCK! Or should it be handled as followed:

You SUCK

You SUCK

You SUCK
??

Treatment of triple gloats like this will be considered at the next
meeting of the protocol office staff.

Nice score!

Nativespec

New User
David
The tools will be in fashion much longer (unfortunatly) than shoes, purses, skirts, boots, jeans, jackets, coats, blouses, shirts, swimwear, jewelry, makeup, perfume, "womens' birthday brunches" and home decor.

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
I guess this means a massive triple suckage from me also. Great scores!!!! I told you Woodguy disease is running rampant here Let us know how that Festool works out for you.

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Well, I am green with envy...photos as proof, three in one day...includes FESTOOL!!!

According to rules of Gloat Algebra...

(You SUCK) AND (You SUCK) AND (You SUCK) =

(You SUCK)^3

:lol: :lol: :lol: (Congrats!)

Chuck

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Hmmm.......

Cars aren't cheap, pedicures, manicures, all that stuff adds up. Your $1K tool will last a lot longer than that pair of shoes. It is a commodity not a disposable item.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS