A Few Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
As I assume the position of Webmaster I come in at a time when there has been a lot of things going on. I feel like I would do all of you a great injustice if I jumped in with both feet and started changing things. So I ask that you give me a little time to look at things objectively and put a plan together. By a little time, I am talking a week or so. I want to do things with a lot more structure than I did before. I think that will benefit the site the most. Some things I want to focus on in no particular order are:

1. Restart the goals discussion in a structured way.

2. Address moderation and how we can moderate things in a more consistent way.

3. Have regular conference calls with Mods and Admins.

4. Address the off topic forum. (Leave it closed until we address it). It's already been closed so there should be no harm in leaving it closed a little while longer.

5. Strive to get Vbulletin upgrade done.

That's a lot of things to tackle at once, so I won't add any more right now.:swoon:

Thanks for trusting in me to do the right thing for NCWW.

Last edited:

NCTurner

Gary
Corporate Member
You have my support, but I would like to suggest addressing the OT forum issue with the general membership, and get them to focus their posts during this time.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
You have my support, but I would like to suggest addressing the OT forum issue with the general membership, and get them to focus their posts during this time.

Gary, I would like to ask that we have a cooling off period especially in the are of the off topic forum. I feel this is way too sensitive to put before the general membership at this time. We will discuss it among the staff at some point in the near future. Please allow me to put my thoughts together prior to starting a discussion among the general membership.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Thank you for the update Tracy.

Take all the time you need to prepare as long as you are done by midnight tonight :p

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS