Your Board of Directors 2022

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
It’s my honor to introduce to the community your board of directors for this year.
we met on June 8th and chose our roles.

Treasurer MrFixit71 Rich Cox
Development director Hmerkle Hank Merkle
Outreach director PhilS Phil Soper
Secretary Dee2 Gene Dixon
Web Master FlyingRon Ron Natalie
Vise President Oka Casey Meighan
President Graywolf Richard Moore

We will strive to serve NCWW with distinction.

With that said, I have ask for your help. Organizations like ours run on volunteers. We on the board are all volunteers. We cant do it all by ourselves, we need you. One of this years initiatives is to put together several committees to find ways of enriching the website and to enhance your experience.
Our Web Master is only one person and if anyone has a skill set that could help with this it would be most appreciated to the future of our community.

We will be putting together a committee to plan our next picnic, I have started a committee to plan our participation at Klingspors Extravaganza. If anyone has any interest in helping and increasing their participation in these activities, you will be most welcome.

We will be announcing other committees as we organize our needs and your assistance will be welcome.

Other ways you as members can help is volunteer for an out reach event or one of the committees we are forming. You can post what you are working on in the appropriate form. We all love to see what you have going on and are building. You could step up and run for a board position and share you leadership with us. With out you we would not be here. Last but not least, you can give your financial support to our raffle, or donate to our endowment fund. We the members of NCWW need your participation to move forward into the future. Every little bit helps.

Thank you and we look forward to a successful future.

ssmith

New User
Scott
Kudos to the board members for stepping up. :cool:

I'd be glad to help but logistics is an issue - I'm 3 1/2 hours from where most of you seem to be located (Raleigh area).

May be able to help with IT/website, but it depends on how in-depth the work would be. @FlyingRon - if you'd like to explore that possibility, please reach out.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Kudos to the board members for stepping up. :cool:

I'd be glad to help but logistics is an issue - I'm 3 1/2 hours from where most of you seem to be located (Raleigh area).

May be able to help with IT/website, but it depends on how in-depth the work would be. @FlyingRon - if you'd like to explore that possibility, please reach out.
Yes, Scott you are about as far east as I am west... (Greer SC)
My encouragement for you is if you can swing it, come to the picnic (next year) or the Klingspor Extravaganza in October if you can take the time and money to make the trip(s). That is what I did years ago and after meeting people, and understanding the NCWW mission - I jumped in with all four feet! LOL

Additionally, over time as you become a seasoned member, you could become a moderator.

As for an immediate impact, I know the New bern group is quite far from you but there may be other members near you and I encourage you to create a lunch or Saturday get-together. Many of the smaller groups started with 2 or 3 NCWW members.

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
Thanks to the entire BOD! I will continue to help in any way I can. I plan to attend the Extravaganza again this year from Setup to Tear Down. If it's still a desirable demonstration, I will plan to bring my Pyrography setup and do some show-and-tell and have some Make-and-Take stuff with me.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS