You asked, can't do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robb Parker

New User
Robb
Well, when I introduced myself, you asked for pictures. I was only able to get a couple to load to furniture galleries and a couple to the shop gallery. :eusa_dancHaven't figured how to get them to post here though.:BangHead: I'm a better carpenter than computer jockey! Thanks for the FAQ Monty, I'll eventually get it.
Robb
Heritage Woodwright LLC
(someday I might even figure out how to do a signature):dontknow:

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Well, when I introduced myself, you asked for pictures. I was only able to get a couple to load to furniture galleries and a couple to the shop gallery. :eusa_dancHaven't figured how to get them to post here though.:BangHead: I'm a better carpenter than computer jockey! Thanks for the FAQ Monty, I'll eventually get it.
Robb
Heritage Woodwright LLC
(someday I might even figure out how to do a signature):dontknow:

thats ok robb.:gar-La; you aint alone. but never fear..... soon as you get it they will change the proceedure!:rotflm: BTW. welcome to the dust bin.:eusa_clap

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Awesome work there, Robb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

(Robb. Just open your picture in the gallery and copy and paste the "Linked Thumbnail" into your post.

I have to ask. What is the WIP going to be? An entertainment center, bookcase or what. That is some awesome structure and material that you are using. You must have a really nicely equipped/ sized shop as well!!:elvis::elvis:

Thanks for sharing your work with us!

Wayne

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I think Robb is building a Roman Empire, one piece at a time. Ave Robb! Looks _very_ impressive to me.

Robb Parker

New User
Robb
Wayne, Believe it or not it's just a built in for a customer we trimmed their home (craftaman/greene and greene style)last fall. All oak trim, nice job for me. Working on a bar area for them as well. It's all red oak plain cut and A1 plain cut veneer. Still the Praire mullioned doors, backs and drawer fronts to go. Hope to be staining/finishing and installin next week. I'll try and get some finished pictures. And some of the trim.

Shop is basic now. 58" scmi sliding table saw, Casieda K20 edgebander, Hitachi SCMS, Unique raised panel MDF door machine, Griggio shaper, Delta 8" jointer, Mikata planer,Sata spray equipment

Geoff, feels liking I'm tripping over somethig all day. Guess pictures are decieving.
Robb

Oh yea Thanks for posting pictures Wayne.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Robb,
If you keep having problems with the pictures, try this thread, it's real helpful.

Good Luck and Nice Work.:icon_thum

DaveO

New User
DaveO
thats ok robb.:gar-La; you aint alone. but never fear..... soon as you get it they will change the proceedure!:rotflm: BTW. welcome to the dust bin.:eusa_clap

Truer word were never spoken. As soon as we upgrade to version 3.8 of the software there is a much simpler picture uploading/posting process. I think Bas plans to have that ready to go in mid Feb or so.

Dave:)

FuzzWuzz16

New User
Jim Fossler
Very nice work, Robb! LOML asks me why I'm not planning on something like that for the built ins I'm getting ready to start:BangHead:.

Jim

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Wow that is some awesome work, And it's really big, I don't think I could get it through my front door, let alone my garage door! :rotflm: :rotflm:

Thanks for sharing really enjoyed it,

sapwood

New User
Roger
Robb, that is a fine looking shop and great looking projects. Love the "commercial-size" equipment and sawdust galore :icon_thum

With envy,
Roger

M

McRabbet

Robb,

I noticed that you referenced Monty's old FAQ on posting photos -- you need to use the guidance that DaveO provided in his more recent thread in the FAQ Forum. And for uploading your pictures, I'd suggest that you upload them to your own album rather that one of the "community" albums. You have one by default with you user name on it. If you want to create sub-albums, their are tools in PhotoPost that let you do that, too.

BTW, your work is very, very nice. Lokks like you've got the right kind of clients! Nice workshop, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS