Yes, another new member

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buddyw

My turn to say howdy. I'm a "on again, off again" type of woodworker that tends to be highly influenced by the weather. In Bloomington, we seem to have too many cold days that are equally matched by too many hot days! My last (mostly completed) project was a basement room remodel for tv/pool table. Currently, I am working (was that a cold front I felt?) on a wet bar to compliment the remodel. I also enjoy some scrolling and a little turning. My level of experience could best be classified as a "wannabe", so I'll not be offering any advice, hints, or gems. The level of craftsmanship that one encounters in the many woodworking web sites is astounding and I anticipate the opportunity to learn from this site.

Just remembered that I have a couple of pics (I'm at work of course) of the basement room. The bar will be in the tiled area.

Thanks for reading my ramble and Hello!

Attachments

• DSC03485.jpg
    DSC03485.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 178
  • DSC03589.JPG
    DSC03589.JPG
    135.6 KB · Views: 184
  • DSC03573.JPG
    DSC03573.JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 190

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, I am sure you will find much to your benefit here. I look forward to seeing pictures of your wet bar. Weather premitting of course.

chris99z71

New User
Chris
Welcome!
I'm hoping that your finished basement is a sign that you've got a shop somewhere else? It looks good!

B

buddyw

Thanks for the welcome Clay. Chris, my "shop" is in the unheated garage hence the reference to weather. Thanks for your welcome.

Buddy

woodguy1975

New User
John
That basement looks great, but if I were working in a cold garage that basement would have ended up looking more like a woodworking shop. :)

Welcome to our forum.

John

B

buddyw

OOPS...

Looks like I need to say goodbye. Didn't realize that the site is only for NC. Enjoyed the brief stay.

Buddy

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
buddyw said:
OOPS...

Looks like I need to say goodbye. Didn't realize that the site is only for NC. Enjoyed the brief stay.

Buddy

Gosh, it kills me to have to do that. Buddy seemed like, he would have been a good member.

But I think I have to tow the line a bit.

NC residents
Those who live and/or work on our borders.
Those who have an interest in NC, vacation spot, moving etc.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
SteveColes said:
NC residents
I guess I should add to that list:
Those who want tobe here bad enough that they can fake it:lol:

woodguy1975

New User
John
SteveColes said:
Gosh, it kills me to have to do that. Buddy seemed like, he would have been a good member.

But I think I have to tow the line a bit.

NC residents

We want to keep it regional. That is the beauty of this forum to me. They can read it if they want to. :)

John

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
SteveColes said:
I guess I should add to that list:
Those who want tobe here bad enough that they can fake it:lol:
And those qualify for the webmaster dispensation.:rolf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors