Yates Y30 band saw for sale

james condino

New User
james
Yates Y30 band saw for sale in excellent working condition. This saw was originally delivered to the famous WACO biplane factory in 1940. 3hp Allise Challmers motor, brand new Wright Black Diamond style guides, plug and play all setup to run in any residential setting off a 230v single phase line with a new Hitachi vfd, all of the "snowflake" covers on this are cast iron that can be easily repaired- not the more difficult cast aluminum. Like almost every one I have seen, this 79 year old saw has a few battle scars, but is in excellent mechanical condition and works like only a vintage Yates will. 17"+ resaw capacity and yet it fits easily under an 8 foot ceiling. This is your chance to own a legend, complete and running well, ready to make $$$ immediately, not a basket case that will take you years to find all the missing parts. I have been making approx. $300 per hour with this saw. I have other bandsaws and my shop needs have changed. Possible consideration of an Oliver 217 as partial trade. A great excuse for a nice visit to the mountains of beautiful Asheville, North Carolina. I don't spend all day on the web, so posting a response and private messages are not very effective for reaching me. Telephone works best for communication, 828-450-5440. Leave a message and I'll call you back.
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS