Yard Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I am thinking of organizing a Raleigh area NCWW yard sale where maybe a portion of the proceeds go to NCWW. This was discussed awhile back, but seems to have fallen off.

I have some tools and such along with a bunch of other stuff (household items) et all to sell in my garage and house. It would be very nice to sell large volumes of toys and such from my house.:rolleyes:

So, anyone else interested?

Anyone have any ideas of a good place to do it? Maybe a parking lot in a business or something we could use?

Am I nuts? Don't answer that....:nah:

lottathought

New User
Michael
Yes, you are nuts... :gar-Bi

But I have a few things to add to the sale.
Does it have to be only woodworking things or can it be anything you normally see at a yard sale?
Also..it might need to be clarified for folks if they can just donate or if they need to actually be on site selling.
I would like to be there but I can see some people resisting the urge to donate if it conflicts with their schedule and they have to be there.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Yes, my wife says I am nuts as well. Actually she says I am twisted and warped....

Answers to your questions:
Does it have to be only woodworking things or can it be anything you normally see at a yard sale? I am thinking anything, but we may have some tools/woodworking stuff and that kind of stuff normally draws people. Personally, I am going to have household items, baby clothes, toys, some tools, etc.

Also..it might need to be clarified for folks if they can just donate or if they need to actually be on site selling. I am thinking both ways. Donations of stuff to sell and/or on site. If you want to donate, donate, if you want to sell your stuff and maybe donate some of the proceeds, fine, if you want or need the money, keep it. No strings attached. I can get a bunch of tables so if someone wants to just sell their stuff say because they need the money, so be it. Times are tough and we all have our own situations and needs and that is to be respected in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors