Yankee Ingenuity tooling

danmart77

Dan
Corporate Member
Yankee ingenuity is a stereotype of inventiveness, technical solutions to practical problems, "know-how," self-reliance and individual enterprise associated with the Yankees

I am a member of this site in Maine and I had to chuckle when I saw how Harry gets thru the wood pile in his yard. Might be something to adapt. I really like the use of tooling he employs to make his clever splitter.

I don't heat with wood anymore but the simple tooling has other applications that seem worthwhile. We'll see.

Let me know if you can not view this video.

Dan

Mountain City Bill

Mountain City Bill
Corporate Member
Yankee ingenuity is a stereotype of inventiveness, technical solutions to practical problems, "know-how," self-reliance and individual enterprise associated with the Yankees

I am a member of this site in Maine and I had to chuckle when I saw how Harry gets thru the wood pile in his yard. Might be something to adapt. I really like the use of tooling he employs to make his clever splitter.

I don't heat with wood anymore but the simple tooling has other applications that seem worthwhile. We'll see.

Let me know if you can not view this video.

Dan
Thanks for posting. I enjoyed watching!

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
Wow Dan, thanks for sharing that! The idea is simply genius! Looked like very little effort goes into splitting a good size piece of wood.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS