WTB: Utility Trailer

Jim Roche

New User
jim
Hello,
I'm in the market for a utility trailer and thought I might check here to see if anyone has one sitting around that they're not using any more? Preferably I would like a tandem axle but would consider a single axle as well. I'm in Raleigh but travel to the Lexington area frequently, so Greensboro/Charlotte area or anywhere in between would be fine.

Thanks in advance.

Jim

JimD

Jim
Senior User
Jim, I don't have a trailer to sell and I do not know the amount of weight you want to carry but I used a Harbor Freight trailer with 12 inch wheels for 10 years or more and found it to work great. Capacity was 1200 lbs, I think. Probably the heaviest thing it carried was a 300 inch inline six my son put on it. 4x8 bed. I think it was about $300. Lots of bolts to put it together but it wasn't hard. I think they also have a 1800 lb model for a little more. Mine folded in the middle for storage.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
On US 64, just east of Ramseur is a trailer place. I think the name is Kraftsmann. Friend bought an enclosed two axle a few years back. Bought it thru Raleigh Hitch, delivered to Raleigh for about $300 leess than from factory. Saved $300, plus two hours driving.

Jim Roche

New User
jim
Jim, I don't have a trailer to sell and I do not know the amount of weight you want to carry but I used a Harbor Freight trailer with 12 inch wheels for 10 years or more and found it to work great. Capacity was 1200 lbs, I think. Probably the heaviest thing it carried was a 300 inch inline six my son put on it. 4x8 bed. I think it was about $300. Lots of bolts to put it together but it wasn't hard. I think they also have a 1800 lb model for a little more. Mine folded in the middle for storage.
Thanks for the info Jim but think I'm going to look for something with more capacity but thank you!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS