WTB: 6" Dust Collector Hose

LB75

George
Just curious if anyone in the Concord and surrounding areas has any extra lengths of 6" flex hose laying around that they'd like to sell? If you do please PM me with the price you're looking for. Looking for at least one piece 6 foot long but if the price is right I'd be interested in multiple longer pieces as well. Thanks!

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
George,

I purchased my flexible duct hose from McMaster Carr more than 10 years ago and it is still fairly reasonable in price at $4.04 per foot when bought in 25 foot (or longer) lengths. Here is a link to the details, including its wall thickness at 0.015". When I bought this product, the price was much lower than today. By comparison, and actually a better deal, is 0.025" wall thickness clear PVC flexible duct from Wynn Environmental, the company that supplies filters and the short section of flex used by ClearVue's CV1800 cone to the dust barrel. You can purchase their 6" duct in 10' or 25' lengths for $46 or $92, respectively. Here is the Link. Neither of these sources include shipping.

Hope this helps.

LB75

George
George,

I purchased my flexible duct hose from McMaster Carr more than 10 years ago and it is still fairly reasonable in price at $4.04 per foot when bought in 25 foot (or longer) lengths. Here is a link to the details, including its wall thickness at 0.015". When I bought this product, the price was much lower than today. By comparison, and actually a better deal, is 0.025" wall thickness clear PVC flexible duct from Wynn Environmental, the company that supplies filters and the short section of flex used by ClearVue's CV1800 cone to the dust barrel. You can purchase their 6" duct in 10' or 25' lengths for $46 or $92, respectively. Here is the Link. Neither of these sources include shipping.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Rob, those prices look a lot better than the cost from ClearVue or Woodcraft.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Also look on Amazon, you can get 10' for $43 or 5' for $21, free shipping if you have Amazon prime. I bought the 5' section, pretty sturdy hose, worked out very well so far. Note that prime orders are delayed until May for many products.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS