WTB- 20inch planer

CarolinaRoots

New User
Brett
Figured I would check here before breaking down and buying a new one. Looking for a good working 20” planer. Single phase would be my preference. It’s not urgent but if someone has one they are thinking of selling let me know.

thanks
Brett

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
I thought I saw on on Craig's not too long ago. Might have been 3 phase. Old monster.

gmakra

New User
George
I have a Delta Rockwell 24 inch that runs off of single phase.
It has a new Byrd Shelix head powered by a 10 HP motor, feed motor is 1 HP and the table motor is 1/2 HP. Each motor is driven by its own VFD.
It like 50 AMPs but will work on 30 as long as you dont get to aggressive with the depth of cut.
No rust on the machine if your interested PM me with your phone number.

CarolinaRoots

New User
Brett
I have a Delta Rockwell 24 inch that runs off of single phase.
It has a new Byrd Shelix head powered by a 10 HP motor, feed motor is 1 HP and the table motor is 1/2 HP. Each motor is driven by its own VFD.
It like 50 AMPs but will work on 30 as long as you dont get to aggressive with the depth of cut.
No rust on the machine if your interested PM me with your phone number.
Sounds like an awesome machine but definitely a little more than I need. Thank you though

bob vaughan

Bob Vaughan
Senior User
Today I ran across an estate with a 20" Parks planer in really good condition. Specs below. NOT your average Chinese 4-poster. Likely it has a 3-phase motor,

1   parks 20.jpg

Phillip Mitchell

Phillip
User
There is a nice looking 5 HP / 3 phase Powermatic 221 (20”) that popped up on Craigslist in Winston FYI. Fantastic 20” machine

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS