Wow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
I just received the calendar and have decided that, in all fairness, it would probably be better to stop referring to myself as a woodworker/turner. Those are some fantastic pictures of some fantastic work. My congrats to the ones whose work is shown here. :thumbs_up:thumbs_up Also a big hand for ScottM who was so instrumental in having the calendar produced and distributed. :eusa_clap

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
There are two to really thank and neither is me. The first is Jeremy aka WoodWrangle who did the photo edits. The other is all the members who submitted entries. Boy I wish there were 50 months in a year.

Last edited:

Robb Parker

Robb
Corporate Member
My hat off to Scott and Jeremy also. Very professionally done! Very honored to be Mr. July and assoiciated with such fine work.
Robb

mlzettl

Matt
Corporate Member
My calendars arrived today, and I would also like to extend my gratitude to Jerry and Scott for producing and distributing such a professional effort.

One question that I have is are these available at any retailers around the state? If they are not, would it be something to consider in the future? might be a good source of revenue, but then again, there would be more work involved. Just a thought.

In any case, the calendar is a great testimonial for the North Carolina Woodworker.

Matt

timf67

New User
Tim
Got mine and realized that I should've bought more! They would make great gifts! Great job Jeremy and co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS