Wow! What a great place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmartinson

New User
chad
I am a self taught woodworker with a strong desire to get into design/build. Not much to say right now except thanks to who ever put this together and maitains this group.

M

McRabbet

Welcome aboard, Chad!

This is a great site for neophytes and experts alike -- lots of talent, sharing of ideas and experiences to hear. Be sure to look around and to request a Photo Gallery (you'll find the request under the "Other Links" option on the main menu bar). Pictures are the proof of the pudding -- to quote one of our members, "no pics, it didn't happen!" Be sure to let us know your interests and don't be shy! Since you are from Charlotte, you'll want to get to the Woodworking Show in mid-February at the Merchandise Mart -- many of us will be there and will rendez-vous at Noon on Saturday at the concession stand. Hope to meet you there!

Rob

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Chad, welcome aboard! We are glad you elected to join us. I am sure you will find your time spent at this site very informative and enjoyable. I look forward to seeing some of your projects as well as reading your comments as you participate in the forums.

D L

Last edited:

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
Welcome Chad, as previously mentioned, I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here, and there is a lot to learn. I look forward to getting to know you.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome, I am glad to have you here, and look forward to your input in the forums. And ditto to everything said above my reply:lol: See you around!!!!

Dave:)

cskipper

Cathy
Glad you decided to join our merry little band of saw dust makers! Feel free to jump in discussions and post pictures. Hope to see you at the Charlotte show.

male_man

New User
Reg
welcome Chad.....nice bunch of people here. Looking forward to some pics of things you have done or are doing.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Welcome Chad. just poke around. Always something interseting going on in here. Remember the rule though-We don't beleive nothin without pics!!!!!! Have a great day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS