Wow, finaly over a 1000!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toolferone

I just noticed that I am over a 1000 posts. Not bad considering I am one of the fist 10 signed up on the board.

Watch out Dave here I come!! :lol::lol:

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

DaveO

New User
DaveO
What's taken you so long:lol::lol::lol: Thanks for your contributions not only on the site but for the whole NCWW'er community.
Dave:)

RobD

New User
Rob
Congrats. How do you tell that you were one of the first 10 members? I am just curious what number I am.

Big Mike

New User
Mike
Tom, could be tougher for you to type one handed while using the other hand to keep that kilt from flying up.....:rolf:

Oh, the humanity!!!!!!!:rolf:

Congratulations! You are a good friend to the NCWW community.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Congrats. How do you tell that you were one of the first 10 members? I am just curious what number I am.

Rob you would be #6. You can do a search in the members list by join date, Tom is #5, and you're right after him. I'm #21 :oops::oops::oops:

Dave:)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Watch out Dave here I come!! :lol::lol:

Only 7000 more to go, I just broke 8000 last week :oops::oops:8-O8-O
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dave(carpal tunnel sufferer):)

MikeH

New User
Mike
I'm member 358 if I counted correctly. Cathy if you go to the members list and select the advanced search. Then go to the very bottom you can list members by join date. Then it's just a matter of counting.

HTH,

cskipper

Cathy
I'm member 358 if I counted correctly. Cathy if you go to the members list and select the advanced search. Then go to the very bottom you can list members by join date. Then it's just a matter of counting.

HTH,

thanks - looks like I was about 91st.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Okay, what does that mean.

Tom,

I thought everybody knew that one... People Who Post Too Many Messages To This Board :lol::lol::lol:. You should have guessed that LLC means Limited Liability Corporation... but, of course, i meant Lots of Likable Carpenters.

Clearly, there are days that I just don't have enough to do.

Ray

sapwood

New User
Roger
:wav:

Well, ain't you grand Tom!
Most important, don't forget the value added quality of your posts :icon_thum

:5bullwhip Now get back to posting.

Appreciatively,
Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.