World Timber Corp in Hubert?

wbarnes

Will
Corporate Member
Does anyone have any experience getting wood/BB ply from the World Timber Corp in Hubert, NC outside of Jacksonville?

I’ve thought about contacting them but thought maybe someone here could offer some insights.

Thanks!

mlzettl

Matt
Corporate Member
They do not sell Baltic birch plywood. They do sell to hobbyists, but you need to call before going. You can't just show up, and expect to be taken care of. Keep in mind that they are direct importers of foreign lumber and wholesalers. That being said, they are good folks to deal with. I have done a lot of business with them over the years, and know them very well.

Robert LaPlaca

Robert
Senior User
They do sell to hobbyists, but you need to call before going. You can't just show up, and expect to be taken care of. Keep in mind that they are direct importers of foreign lumber and wholesalers. That being said, they are good folks to deal with. I have done a lot of business with them over the years, and know them very well.

Thanks for the confirming that they sell to hobbyist. No fear of dropping in, I am four plus hours away from Hubert NC.

LocoWoodWork

Steve
Corporate Member
Bring a fat wallet:D. If my memory serves me well, they also have a shipping container with left over pieces.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS