Workshop needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtprice

New User
David T. Price
I am a new member of NCWW. I live in an apartment in Durham but hope to start building my house soon. I would like to rent a space to begin working on cabinets etc. Some commercial spaces are available for $600-$800/month (ouch!!). I was hoping to find an individual with a shop in their backyard or another unused space with 220 volt electrical supply that I could rent for 6-12 months for a reasonable rent. The space would preferably be in west durham but I would consider others. I am not desperate but bored out of my mind in an apartment with tools sitting in storage.:BangHead:

Thanks,
David

Sully

New User
jay
David,

I can't offer advice about renting space in Durham, but I wanted to say welcome to NCWW. I feel your pain about sitting in an apartment with tools in storage. Last year I spent about 8 months on a woodworking hiatus with tools in storage, living in an apartment, and relocating twice. :BangHead:

Use the opportunity to catch up on some woodworking reading and tool purchasing! :)

I hope somebody near Durham can put you in touch with some shop space.

J

dtprice

New User
David T. Price
I have found a storage unit with power. No 220 volts so I will need to change the motor on my tablesaw while I build my house and get a real workshop. Thanks to those who helped or gave my request some thought.

David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors