Worksharp deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeteQuad

New User
Peter
drill_doc_03.jpg

I got this from smallparts.com. Their normal price for the WS3000 is $200, so with 20% off, $160 is a pretty good deal.

M

McRabbet

Pete -- I looked at their website and they only seem to carry the WS2000, which is $199. The WS3000 usually sells for $299. They do carry most of the abrasive supplies for the both models, so some discounts can be found.

PeteQuad

New User
Peter
Yes, the easiest way to find it is to search for the model #, WS3000. I have purchased from smallparts a bunch of times, only good experiences. They have lots of hard to find tidbits also.

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
I see that shipping is $14.99 bringing the order total to $174.95. Are there any active promotional codes for free shipping?

jarrett

New User
Jarrett
As an update, my package also came with the leather honing kit with an extra glass wheel! Makes the deal even sweeter.

Just FYI, I tried bids all the way up to $165, so $170 is probably the lowest the "best offer" will go.

FWIW, I just won with an offer of $170 with free shipping on the WS3000 on ebay here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130303117868

I had a lot of paypal money to spend from an earlier cashback deal, so decided to go that route instead. Save $5...:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS