20210922_093525.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 140
  • 20210922_093621.jpg
    20210922_093621.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 141

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
No eclairs, no cream puffs. But they are very good half frozen. They have the "Lay's" problem. Can't eat just one.

Pop Golden

New User
Pop
Hi Jack, the 3000 is a great little machine. I have always had problems with sharpening. This thing solved a lot of 'em. Later if you want to upgrade Woodturners Wonders has CBN wheels for this machine. Are things ok with you & yours in Stanley?

Pop

Jclrk

Jclrk
Corporate Member
Hi Jack, the 3000 is a great little machine. I have always had problems with sharpening. This thing solved a lot of 'em. Later if you want to upgrade Woodturners Wonders has CBN wheels for this machine. Are things ok with you & yours in Stanley?

Pop
We are great was considering this for small carving knives and stroping wheel I have can wheel for turning tools

joec

joe
User

Pop
I bought the CBN wheels for mine and also got a leather strop. It seems there needs to be a grit higher than 1200 to make this work well, as I cannot shave hairs after the leather strop. Sharpening has always frustrated me.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS