Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
:icon_scra Whatcha trying Steve?
I am trying to restructure the internals of how we modify the main menu. There is some type caching going on, at the server that is making difficult to now if something is working. Just the normal programming stuff. No biggy.

Since I can't do any woodworking until my shoulder heals more, I am fixated on website stuff. I'm afraid Jim is going to kick me off of the technical staff for lack of competence .:swoon::gar-La;

RayH

New User
Ray
Hang in there Steve. Remember, it could always be worse. You could have dropped a box of punch-cards:rotflm:

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
l almost forgot punch cards paper tape:swoon::slap: Was the IBM 1610 the one which we set up a plug board?

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Sweet! FEAR ME!!!!

Just don't look at any of the code I wrote, or I might be the one getting kicked.....

Jim

I am trying to restructure the internals of how we modify the main menu. There is some type caching going on, at the server that is making difficult to now if something is working. Just the normal programming stuff. No biggy.

Since I can't do any woodworking until my shoulder heals more, I am fixated on website stuff. I'm afraid Jim is going to kick me off of the technical staff for lack of competence .:swoon::gar-La;

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
check out steve's avatar.....:elvis: it's already been done.:rotflm:
Hey! It's gettin' better. Look almost all of the accessories are gone :gar-La;

[GLOW="red"]Before:[/GLOW]

Photo_on_2010-04-13_at_20_50.jpg

View image in gallery

[GLOW="green"]After:[/GLOW]

Photo_on_2010-05-11_at_20_10.jpg

View image in gallery

:neener:​