Working on shop reorganization

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Of course my daughter's bed fell apart in the middle of tearing the shop apart and I had to find a replacement, repair, and paint it.

That't the purple thing again my work bench.
Duct tape and bungee cords , for a temporary fix. :p

Sealeveler

Tony
Corporate Member
Pam said I would feel better in the shop with a bright cheerful color on the wall. So I picked out this color and painted today.

With the huge shelf moved to the other room I will put a much smaller shelf here and a new roll around tool chest.

The trash pile is growing outside, hope to take a load to the dump tomorrow.
Some peach paint would be more cheerful. lol
Tony

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
That is a GREAT start! I didn't even recognize where that wall was until I saw the lathe - what did you do with all the cabinets or pigeon holes you had on that wall? (maybe I am remembering wrong, but there was something there at the headstock of the lathe...)

Ha, the card catalog was so close to the headstock, a couple of the drawers couldn't be fully opened.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Looking good Mike! I should do the same thing, remove everything and then put back just the things you need, but it's hard to part with all that stuff you keep around thinking you might need, but never do use.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
More lights

Need to order bulbs, I wired these for 110 volts direct to the bulbs for new LEDs.

Grimmy2016

Administrator
Scott
Glad I was able to help last Saturday even if I wasn't all that much help. Scott was really helpful and full of good ideas. Thanks for the good lunch and sorry I couldn't do more - Like you I'm limited in how long and how much I can do at a time, but am glad to do what I can.

Now I just need to get working on my shop organization. I mostly need to get cabinets installed so I can put stuff away that is sitting out on every flat surface.
I'm always looking for a free weekend and a good reason to get to VA. Maybe we can work some time out.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS