Work Shop update

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmishWarlord

New User
Mitch
Hey guys. I haven't posted in a long time. We moved from our apartment in Charlotte and got a house in Indian Trail. I upgraded from a 200 sqf workshop to a 700 sqf one. Just built a 4'x8' torsion box work bench to build my RC planes on. Going to top it with a 4'x8' 1/16" steel plate. I'm also getting ready to build a new drafting table. I get sick when I wrinkle my plans when they hang over the table edges so this new drafting table will be 4'x8' also. :)

Getting items together to build my first plane in the new shop. It's a 86" wing span Giant Sweet'N Low Stick.

I can't tell you guys how nice it was to be able to move around freely when I was building the new work bench last week!

Mitch

PS the house we bought was built by a cabinet maker so he built on a double size two car garage with full lighting and electrical outlets every three feet all the way around. I took one look at it and told the realtor will be buying the house!
Work%20Shop%20003.jpg

Work%20Shop%20004.jpg

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
Nice looking shop!

That Sweet'N Low isn't the most stylish plane on the block but I bet it flys pretty good!

Is there an RC field around Charlotte?

pete

AmishWarlord

New User
Mitch
Oh with the right accessories it can be very stylish.

Na, the Charlotte Aeromodelrs fly out in NW union county.
Pic%20003.jpg

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Looks like more ceiling height as well. Increased the square footage and the cubic footage. :eusa_clap

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
Congratulations Mitch! Hope you'll consider being a stop on the next shop crawl in your area.

bobby g

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS