Work Sharp-MS cashback offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
This is a little late but I purchased a Work Sharp through Ebay from Acehardware.com and used the Microsoft Cashback.The unit was $199 and using a 10% off coupon that I got in a e-mail =$179.99.In addition to that I received a verification that I got $59.99 (30%) sent to my Paypal Account for a total cost of $119.99 shipped.The auction ends in one hour so if you are looking for one and you have a paypal account go for it.You will not find a better deak on it anywhere.The 30% is on a ton of other items also.GO to Live.com and type what you are looking for in the search line and look for the ebay listed result.
Greg

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Today is the last day for the 10% coupon from eBay. Use that with the Live Cashback program, and that's 40% off of something.

Think bandsaw. Think mortiser. Think anything you can get on eBay with Buy It Now and PayPal!

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Used my wife's coupon on a Incra SE1000 and got it for $80.40 shipped to the house.I really wish they would put something up there that my wife would like.I wonder how long the 30% cashback offer is gonna last.
Greg

dino drosas

Dino
Corporate Member
Someone please explain the live cash back and coupon offer to me. I just don't get it. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Someone please explain the live cash back and coupon offer to me. I just don't get it. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

How does it work?

1. First, go here: http://live.com/cashback
  2. Get a Windows Live ID, and then open a cashback account.
  3. Next, go here: http://www.live.com/
  4. Search for what you want to buy on eBay, e.g. "Grizzly 1023 auction"
  5. You'll get a bunch of search results. At the top, in a separate box, you'll hopefully see a link to eBay. Important: Make sure it has the cashback logo there.
    cbcoin.gif
    . Click on the link and go to eBay.
  6. Find your product, and buy it. This must be a "Buy It Now" type auction. Note that you can enter eBay using item X but purchase item Y.
IMPORTANT NOTES:

1. Make sure the cashback logo is shown on the eBay page in the banner
    pmoGleam25_150x23.gif
    when making your purchase
  2. You must use PayPal to pay for the item
  3. Do not use any additional coupons or discounts, since that will usually invalidate the cashback.
  4. Shipping is not eligible for cashback. So, when possible, choose an item where shipping is included in the price.

After you've bought the item, go to your My Ebay page, and click on Messages. You should receive a message stating you've earned cash back. Since this is your first time, you need to link your eBay account to your Cashback account. Just follow the instructions in the e-mail.

Note: It can take a day for the message to show up, and even after you've set up the link, it can take a day for the cashback to show up in your account.

Once it's there, you have to wait 60 days. After that, you can get the money sent to your PayPal account, or get a check. So, not trivial, but it works, and can save a lot of money. I've gotten cash back twice.

Beware: Sometimes, things go wrong, usually because the merchant messed up. I am still waiting for the cashback to show up for a router bit set. Support is working it, but they're very slow... Fortunately, it's only $20. But, caveat emptor (that's Latin for: Stuff happens).

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Any way to get these deals without a Microsoft or PayPal account?
Sorry, no. From eBay:
You’ll need to sign up with Microsoft for a free Microsoft Live account. This account must be linked to your PayPal account so you can receive your money. We recommend that you do these things immediately after you make your purchase by clicking the Get cashback button as part of the checkout process. (See the next section for where this happens.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS