Work Sharp 3000 $62.25 at Home Depot Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

cptully

New User
Chris
I just checked on line and my order was also canceled...:no: So, I called Home Depot's Customer Service number (1-800-466-3337) and spoke to a very friendly representative, who informed me that the item was out of stock and that the order was therefore canceled by Corporate.:BangHead: She did tell me that I could call back in two to three weeks and check on availability again.:widea: When I asked if they would honor the price at which I initially placed the order, she said yes, and that she would note that on my initial order. To reference the transaction to date and the initial price, I was told to reference my initial order number.:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers

Chris

Ben325e

New User
Ben
just take the Delorean up to 88 mph and head back to several days ago. While you're there pick me up three or four!! On a serious note, they're all out. A bunch of us ordered one and even got our orders cancelled.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
I heard that Home Depot was going to offer the DeLorean for $62.95. I'll keep my eyes open for that. (Flux capacitor option is extra).

SteveCogs

New User
Steve
I just got a email from HD. They are honoring the price if you call a # and reorder the unit. Hope it was not a scam as I gave them my CC #. They were able to verify info from my original order so I believe it was legit. Hope everyone else gets this second chance.

Steve

manfre

New User
Manfre
This is the email they sent me. I called with my order number and now have one ordered at $1 less than the canceled order price! :eusa_danc

Dear Valued Customer,

We offered the Work Sharp 2000 / 3000 on our site at a closeout price
during our Clearance Event promotion. Due to an overwhelming response
for the item, we regrettably oversold and subsequently cancelled your
order. On behalf of the entire Homedepot.com team, we sincerely
apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue has caused.

We value your business and would like an opportunity to better serve
you. To make this right, we have partnered with Professional Tools /
Darex to secure inventory to fulfill your original order. This inventory
will become available over the next 30 business days. If you are still
interested in the item, please contact our Homedepot.com Resolutions
Team at 1-877-467-3057 within the next 10 days and reference your
original order number. Hours of operation are Monday ? Friday 7:00 a.m.
? 8:00 p.m. Saturday/Sunday 8:00 a.m. ? 5:00 p.m., CST. We are awaiting
your call and look forward to serving you.

Thank you for shopping at homedepot.com.

Sincerely,

Homedepot.com Resolutions Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS