Work Sharp 3000 $62.25 at Home Depot Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpaup

New User
JP
LOML says go for it, so my order is in at 3:15 PM with order confirmation. Still awaiting email. Thanks for posting this!

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
By my count, the 2 NCWW threads on this item were responsible for ~20 WS3000 sales this weekend! :icon_cheers :icon_cheers

jpaup

New User
JP
Received order confirmation email at 4:15 and out of stock notice at 4:45 PM. Both emails included the following detail:

Qty Ordered Product Unit Price Amount
--------------------------------------------------------------------
1 Work Sharp 3000 $249.00 $249.00
CE75Ppugrow246 -$186.75
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sum of these two line items still nets out the $62.25 price before shipping and taxes. LOML thought this reduction might be due to end of production on the WS3000. A quick look at their website still has this listed at $249 so guess this is a HD promo.

T

toolferone

Add me to the list! Just ordered it. Now waiting on the confirmation email.

This just in......... confirmation email received!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

bluedawg76

New User
Sam
if only I'd waited.... I got this at sears a couple of weeks ago (on sale of course) for ~$135. And i thought that was a good deal. I can say that I've been quite pleased with the results. Enjoy!

Bryan S

Bryan
if only I'd waited.... I got this at sears a couple of weeks ago (on sale of course) for ~$135. And i thought that was a good deal. I can say that I've been quite pleased with the results. Enjoy!

My sentiments exactly. It is almost a given, buy what you think is a good deal then a great deal on the same item will soon appear.

kave

Kettrell
Corporate Member
I was in the Woodcraft Store in Raleigh today. They have the same unit for $69&change. Would have bought it but I had to stop the $ bleeding!!!! Dang I can spend it!

Ben325e

New User
Ben
The worksharp 3000 is backordered, but still showingavailable to purchase online. The 2000 shows unavailable...

kave

Kettrell
Corporate Member
Evidently, I don't know what I'm doing because the H-D website tells me I've got items that are not available in my cart.

garybushey

New User
Gary
I just got an Email from Home Depot that my order was cancelled. I can only guess either the company or the product is being discontinued and this was a close-out sale

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I just got an Email from Home Depot that my order was cancelled. I can only guess either the company or the product is being discontinued and this was a close-out sale

Me too, on the phone with them now:kamahlitu:kamahlitu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS