Woodworking Show March 29, 30, 31

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
Help with the NCWW Booth on any of the show days will be greatly appreciated and also a rewarding experience. One operational item should be pointed out . . . Unlike our booth area at the Klingspor Extravaganza in Hickory, we will not be afforded the luxury of parking the NCWW van inside the event area. Therefore we will have to off-load all supplies, tools and equipment needed for the three day show. This places additional emphasis on the need for assistance in set-up (Thursday, 12:00 noon) and take-down (Sunday, 3:00 p.m.). If you can spare a couple of hours to help withe these chores, please join in!

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Seeing as I reconfigured the trailer and none of you have seen what I did - it made sense in my mind, hopefully yours too.
Anyhow I will make make a quick trip to Charlotte on Thursday. I will be there at 12:00 and must head back to Raleigh by 1:30, so please please ready to hit the ground full throttle.

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
Seeing as I reconfigured the trailer and none of you have seen what I did - it made sense in my mind, hopefully yours too.
Anyhow I will make make a quick trip to Charlotte on Thursday. I will be there at 12:00 and must head back to Raleigh by 1:30, so please please ready to hit the ground full throttle.

I'm not familiar with the unloading area at this venue. Will leave home extra early. Thanks much, Phil.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
THANK YOU! Now it is Barry, Chuck, me and Phil. AND Mquan01!

Last edited:

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
I'm sorry, I had planned to be there all weekend and then I had a conflict come up that I can't get out of. I so wish I could be there. You know how much I wish I could be there......UGH!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS