Woodworking Industry employment opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

lnelson

New User
Larry
I joined the NC Woodworker website shortly after moving here from Wisconsin. What I didn't mention is that the job that brought me here from my home state is in the woodworking industry. I work for Cefla Finishing America where I oversee the operations. We make very high end sanding and finishing equipment. I need to add a few more Field reps in our service department. The work involves traveling all over the US installing and servicing our equipment in cabinet, furniture, and boat building shops. The position requires a solid electro-mechanical background.

The company is in High Point but you can pretty much live anywhere as this is a travel job. If you have the background, are willing to travel, and like the thought of spending your days in different woodworking shops, let me know and we can discuss.

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
Ohhh... I do hope you find someone. If I only had an elctro-whatchamacallit background...

sapwood

New User
Roger
I could handle the traveling across US part :mrgreen:
Is all that other stuff really necessary :oops:

Roger

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
I could handle the traveling across US part :mrgreen:
Is all that other stuff really necessary :oops:

Roger

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

Sounds like a great oppertunity for someone. If I were a little younger maybee we would be talking, one of the reasons I left my last job was I was getting tiered of traveling across the state.

nelsone

New User
Ed
Thanks guys, it really sounds like a neat position, but the travel requirements are a little too much and I will have to pass. Hopefully there will be more opportunities coming along!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS