Woodworking Clubs

Rick_B

Rick
Corporate Member
Hey folks - I'm wondering if there are any woodworking and/or wood turning clubs nbear me, I live in Winstion Salem but am not opposed to driving abit

Thabks
Rick

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Rick, you can go to Klingspors .com then type in woodworking clubs, scroll to North Carolina there is a list including us. We used to have similar links but I cant seem to find it.

Rick_B

Rick
Corporate Member
Rick, you can go to Klingspors .com then type in woodworking clubs, scroll to North Carolina there is a list including us. We used to have similar links but I cant seem to find it.
Thanks Richard - I'll give that a try

Wiley's Woodworks

Wiley
Corporate Member
We have a woodworkers club based in Waynesville. Currently there are six of us with expertise from quality furniture to home fixtures to woodturning to lumber identification. We choose to be slightly unorganized and meet ~ six weeks. If you live in the general vicinity of Haywood County you would be welcome. Contact me and I'll contact you.

The club that meets at Klingspor's in Fletcher (Asheville) is the Western North Carolina Woodworkers. Find Rob Payne on this site; he's the ramrod of the club. It's larger and much more organized; there's a speaker/program every month.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
We have a woodworkers club based in Waynesville. Currently there are six of us with expertise from quality furniture to home fixtures to woodturning to lumber identification. We choose to be slightly unorganized and meet ~ six weeks. If you live in the general vicinity of Haywood County you would be welcome. Contact me and I'll contact you.

The club that meets at Klingspor's in Fletcher (Asheville) is the Western North Carolina Woodworkers. Find Rob Payne on this site; he's the ramrod of the club. It's larger and much more organized; there's a speaker/program every month.
Rob is McRabbet on this site.

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Thanks, guys. The Western NC Woodworkers Association meets every 2nd Saturday of the month at 9:30 AM at the Klingspor's Woodworking Shop on Rutledge Road in Fletcher. Our next meeting is on October 9th and will feature an Asheville area cabinetmaker. All our meetings are open for guests, but everyone needs to bring a folding chair for seating.

iclark

Ivan
User

Markbiery

New User
Mark

I’m Mark and live in Bethel. I’m interested in your club. Please contact me by "Start Conversation"

Last edited by a moderator:

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I’m Mark and live in Bethel. I’m interested in your club. Can you send any details to
Mark @Markbiery once you and Wiley have made contact, you should delete or ask one of us to delete your contact info from that thread for security.

Last edited by a moderator:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS