Woodworking Classes at CWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carolina

Chris
User
I just wanted to announce that we are finally offering classes at the Carolina Woodworking Shop. You can click on the ad on the side of this page to see the classes being offered. I hope to see a lot of you at our shop soon.

Chris - A.K.A. Carolina

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
If I may offer a suggestion, you may do well to introduce the shop, your skills and the available classes through an open house one weekend when most people are off work. Food is a big incentive as well as discount vouchers presented only on that day. Demonstrations and short 30 minute mini-class presentations help folks to know you and get interested in the class.

I noticed many if not most of your classes are during the week when I would not be able to attend.

mike

Carolina

Chris
User
If I may offer a suggestion, you may do well to introduce the shop, your skills and the available classes through an open house one weekend when most people are off work. Food is a big incentive as well as discount vouchers presented only on that day. Demonstrations and short 30 minute mini-class presentations help folks to know you and get interested in the class.

I noticed many if not most of your classes are during the week when I would not be able to attend.

mike

Mike, Thanks for the suggestion. I am actually working with a large woodworking supplier (to be named later) on such an event. We are still working out the details.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS