Woodworkers wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

prolfe

New User
Paul Rolfe
The 2011 Woodworking Showcase is scheduled for September 17. It is to be held at the Klingspor's Woodworking Shop store in Raleigh. This event is a competition for ribbons and $ awards, but it is also a great opportunity to get out and see everyone's work, watch a demonstration or two, pick up a few pointers and enjoy a good time. PARTICIPATION IS THE KEY! There are categories for woodturning, carving, scroll saw work and a variety of furniture and general woodworking specialties. It is a one day event so you can travel just for the day.

11_WW_Showcase.jpg

View image in gallery

Entry forms and a brochure can be obtained at http://www.klingsporwoodworking.com/pdfs/11_WW_Showcase.pdf.

Please call me if you have any questions or if you would be willing to help with the show or to demonstrate what you do so well!

Paul
(919) 876-0707

Last edited by a moderator:

Glennbear

Glenn
If you have not attended before I highly recommend it. Shortly after I joined NCWW I made the trek to Klingspor and met other members for the first time at such an event (see avatar) :wsmile:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
BUMP.....

I understand from Paul you can still enter the competition today.

cskipper

Cathy
I believe that you can sign up to compete until the cut-off time (I believe that's 9a tomorrow). Hope so because I'm bringing a piece or 2 (or 3) to enter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS