Woodworkers Supply closing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gfernandez

Gonzalo
Corporate Member
Driving through Burlington yesterday and noticed a few for lease signs in front of woodworkers supply. I believe their plan was to move closer to the Raleigh area, wonder if that's going to happen?

cyclopentadiene

Update your profile with your name
User
I drive by every day to and from work. The sign has been there for 2 or more years. All of the activity in real estate is in Mebane, not Graham.

LB75

George
I've often wondered how they're still open. I've stopped at the store in Graham probably a dozen times in the last few years and have never seen another customer in there buying anything, just a bunch of dudes hanging around at the counters.

smallboat

smallboat
Corporate Member
Keep in mind that commercial real estate folks often put leasing signs on prominent/ high visibility properties.
They may or may not be promoting that particular property.

If this sign has been there for a couple of years, I suspect that's what's going on.

Kent Adams

New User
Kent Adams
I don't even go to their website, its a mess. Looks like something from 1997 and I find it difficult to peruse. Its sandwiched between Klingspors in WS and Woodcraft in the Triangle. The location probably isn't a good one. I like Rockler a lot and wish we had one of those in the Triad.

nn4jw

New User
Jim
I've had pretty good experiences at Woodworker's Supply. I don't go there often though.

They seem to me to be geared more to catalog/internet sales and that site is more of a warehouse, even though it has a good sized showroom. Most of the real stock is in the warehouse and not in the showroom. Usually when I want something from there I call ahead, ask them to pull the item and then it's waiting at the desk when I get there.

gfernandez

Gonzalo
Corporate Member
They are looking to sell their building. Apparently, they had the signs up for a while, took them down, and put them back up again a few months ago. There was another thread on here where I believe their goal is to move to the Raleigh area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS