Woodworker

manakoacraftsman

New User
Keawe
Hello all. My name is Keawe O'Connor, I am a woodworker and a timberframer. I grew up in family owned construction business so have always been around the trades. I'm actually licensed as a locksmith. My passions lie in woodworking, design, and building. I've also had a bit of interest growing in vintage woodworking machine restoration. Looking forward to hearing from you all and being able to bounce ideas off each other and offer help when it is needed. Thanks!

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Keawe!
We are glad you found us, tell us a little more about your handle - Manakoacraftsman... interesting...

Ralrick

New User
Rick
Hello all. My name is Keawe O'Connor, I am a woodworker and a timberframer. I grew up in family owned construction business so have always been around the trades. I'm actually licensed as a locksmith. My passions lie in woodworking, design, and building. I've also had a bit of interest growing in vintage woodworking machine restoration. Looking forward to hearing from you all and being able to bounce ideas off each other and offer help when it is needed. Thanks!
Welcome to the site. Would love to see pictures of your timberframing projects if you have a website built.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS