Woodturning Classes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be teaching woodturning in my shop in Mt. Ulla, NC next year. The first class is green bowl turning. I have a new PM3520C, two PM3520B's. one PM4224, one Vicmark and one Jet mini. The first class is an all day affair. I can accept 5 students. It will be held in late February or early March. Final date will be set by mid-January. Lunch will be served and water, tea and coffee provided.

Please let me know if you are interested and I will put you on the tentative list.

Stephen Sanders

PS: Mount Ulla is halfway between Salisbury and Mooresville/Statesville and is halfway between Charlotte and Greensboro.

We currently have nine people interested in the class.

mquan01 - Mike
Rick_b - Rick 3/3
golfdad - Dirk 3/3
jgpncll - Jeremy 3/10
Bear Republic - Steve 3/3
Darryl 3/3
Barnes 3/10
Ted 3/10
Raymond 3/10

Last edited:
One spot is filled, four remain. We will cover safety, design considerations, drying strategies, sharpening, tools, chucks and turn at least one bowl each, more if time permits.

Mike,
You are penciled in.

Rick,
You are penciled in. I will wait til the actual date is set (by mid-January) for which Saturday in March (the 3rd or the 10th) to ask for a deposit.

Darryl

New User
Darryl
Steve,
I have no experience turning and have been looking for a class. Count me in if you still have a spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS