WoodRat for sale

joec

joe
User
As I have upgraded to the PantoRouter, I can let this Woodrat go. It is very helpful in mortise and tenon work as it holds the workpiece and you can climb cut, as the router is controlled by mechanical means on an X & Y axis. It comes with attached Dewalt 621 router. New this package would be roughly $1000. Asking $350 plus shipping.

Attachments

• Woodrat.jpg
    Woodrat.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 226

joec

joe
User
I will be going to Kinston sometime soon as my daughter lives there. Maybe we could meet? Last tool I sold on this site, the guy paid for it and I held it for over 2 months til he could come get it. Up to you on that. I am going to wait about a week on this local forum and then maybe post it on Sawmill forum.

Michael Church

Michael
Corporate Member
Joe, I am interested in the Woodrat if you still have it. I live in Boone so would need to have it shipped if you would do that. Could you find out how much the shipping would be to Boone 28607 zip. Thanks.

joec

joe
User
Just had a fellow that knows more than I do about the Woodrat, tell me it is the Woodrat junior. I horse traded for it with a fellow woodworker and did not know all about this item. It is a wonderful tool for what it does well and is for sale. Just want to make sure you are aware. I loved it for the times I needed it. I have several pictures that I can send if you want. I am going to be in Boone for most of a week in mid July if that will help you as to delivery. My cell is 910-540-3049 if you want me to send the pictures. I will text them to you once I get your text.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS