Woodpecker Table Saw Extension and Ridgid TS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken Massingale

New User
Ken
I have a Woodpecker Quick Lift and TS extension table (27 by 15 1/2) coming, to mount in the empty space between the rails on the right side of my 3650.
If anyone has mounted a Woodpecker extension table to Ridgid rails, I would appreciate seeing how you did it. I'd like to have all the needed hardware ready, and save myself having to figure out how to do it. Frankly, that kind of stuff is not one of my strong points.
Thanks much,
ken

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Ken, I have the woodpecker extension too, but it is attached to the incra tsls rails.

I'll be going over to HD later. If they have the saw on display and I'll look and see If I can find any obvious way to attach

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Ok, I just checked. The Rigid TS that I saw has a groove for t-Nuts in both the front and rear rails. And I checked what mounting hardware comes from woodpecker. You should bve fine. Shouldn't need a thing:eusa_danc

Ken Massingale

New User
Ken
Thanks Steve, for going to that trouble. That's good news, I was afraid I would have to rabbet the bottom.
John, it's a custom size so it will be a week or so into Jan. before it gets here. I'll post a p[ic, etc. when I get it installed.

ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS