Woodpecker Router Table Questions

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
I am looking for somebody who owns a Woodpecker Router table and preferably the larger one. Small or large version can supply answers to my questions so if you have one and would be willing to let me bend your ear for 10 minutes please let me know ,PM me your contact info and we can proceed.
Thanx in advance,
Greg B

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Phil,
I'm just trying to get the ballpark locations for all the din rail against where the front edge of the lift hole is located. I'm making my own top.

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
I have three of them, two small and one large, two are mounted in my table saw extensions, and one is a stand alone. Your contact info says you're in Mooresville, I'm out on Hwy 16 in Maiden close to Christian Tours, might be about as easy to take a ride to my shop and look at the tables and measure up if you can't get answers any other way.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Philip,
I would like to take you up on your offer. I'm interested in the larger one which is 26 by 42" or close to it. I'm out near 150 and 16 all the time at my buddies shop and will be there tomorrow. Do you have any time tomorrow to let me stop in? Either way, throw me a phone number and I can call you for your address when we agree to a good time. Talk to you soon.

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
I'll be available after about 3:00 in the afternoon,

Phone is a TN number 931-267-4474. Most any afternoon this week is good after 3

Philip,
I would like to take you up on your offer. I'm interested in the larger one which is 26 by 42" or close to it. I'm out near 150 and 16 all the time at my buddies shop and will be there tomorrow. Do you have any time tomorrow to let me stop in? Either way, throw me a phone number and I can call you for your address when we agree to a good time. Talk to you soon.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS