Woodmaster 718 Restore & Cleanup

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Well, you knew it was coming ... more pictures of the Woodmaster 718 planer/sander/molder as I began the restore/cleanup process. Luckily everything seems to be in excellent condition (minus some rust and caked on grime) and the motor is solid.

Here are some pictures of the project. More are in my photo gallery in an album for the Woodmaster Restore (link).

Before:

After:

And some more evidence ...

Grime ...

Rust ...

AND YES, I found a place to park it in my shop! :rotflm:

Bill Mason

New User
Bill Mason
Jeremy,

Not to change the subject, but is that a multi-router sitting there? Is it the one from Woodworkers supply? I look at those every time I go in but have never got past that point. I am actively resisting the dreaded WGD.

Bill

PurpleThumb

New User
Jerry
Good job on the clean-up!

Is that a Multi-router it's parked next to? If so do you like the MR,love it,glad you bought it, or wish you had your money back?

AND YES, I found a place to park it in my shop! :rotflm:
[/quote]

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Jeremy,

Not to change the subject, but is that a multi-router sitting there? Is it the one from Woodworkers supply? I look at those every time I go in but have never got past that point. I am actively resisting the dreaded WGD.

Bill

Yes, it's the JDS Multi-Router. Picked it up about 6 months ago ... freaking cool little machine. If you are every in the area and want to mess with it, just drop me a line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS