Woodcraft magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I was telling the LOML about how cool it was to know people with work showcased in Woodcrafts magazine, I'm proud to associated with such distinguished company:eusa_clap So I told her that I had to run out to Woodcraft today so I could check out the magazine articles (I'm too cheap to buy it) well she misunderstood my statement and confessed that she had got me a subscription for X-mas. This always happens around this time of the year, I buy something she has got me for X-mas:eusa_naug Anyway, I mentioned how expensive the magazine was, and that I thought she had already spent too much when she got me a subscription to FWW. She told me she found a 3-year subscription on E-bay for $9.998-O and got one for me and one for her dad. Just giving ya'll a heads up, in case you are interested in get Woodcraft magazine, and slipping in a stealth gloat. Dave:)

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Gee Dave, I wonder if I can get some similar type luck to happen to me if I tell the LOML I need to run back up to Woodcraft today to look at their 15" planers.:eusa_thin One can only hope.:lol: Thanks for the pointer on the 3-year subscription deal.

D L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS