Woodcraft Jet and PM sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan S

Bryan
I learned of this from the folks at the Greensboro store the other day but did not know the discounts on Jet were going to be so good. I had planned on getting dust collection this year but......

Cash flow down + truck repair + LOML work hours down = :cry_smile

Great offer and hope some can take advantage of this.

bwat

New User
Bill
You do not see this often. The down turn economy is definitely impacting high ticket item sales and inventories.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I want something........Maybe a new drill press!!!

Or an ocillating edge sander!!!!

Hmmm...... This is the day of the picnic right? Picnic and tool shopping the same day will not set well with any of my girls.

cpowell

New User
Chuck
I want something........Maybe a new drill press!!!

Or an ocillating edge sander!!!!

Hmmm...... This is the day of the picnic right? Picnic and tool shopping the same day will not set well with any of my girls.

I thought your usual WGD relapse came in the fall? :gar-La;

BTW I hadn't noticed until now but your sig line is...umm...different??

Doug, do you have an inside track on this?...is there a big purchase looming that we're not aware of?? :dontknow:

Chuck

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I skipped big purchases this past fall and am now getting the itch........

I am going to have to sell some stuff to make some space as my shop is FULL.

Rob

New User
Rob
Hmmm, been thinking about buying a mini lathe dedicated for pen and stopper turning. Wish they had the same deal on Rikon right now.

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
I saw that Amazon has some of their JET tools 20% off also. A few that I clicked on offered FREE SUPER SAVER shipping. I've never ordered anything that large from Amazon, so I don't know those details. Is it truly free shipping to your home? Plus, you get the tax savings! [STRIKE]If you're in the market, this might be the way to go.[/STRIKE]

EDIT:
After further investigation, on the JET 17DX drill press, it appears that Woodcraft would be the better deal. Amazon has it's "up to 20% off" price as $509.99. This is not the same sale. I don't see any other discounts available through Amazon. This is the regular price listed on Woodcraft.com. I guess Woodcraft would be the best buy.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I would recommend NOT buying the PM 209HH at the moment as I have yet to get the issues I have with it resolved.

I would recommend a 15" like the G1021 I used to have. It had very little snipe, plenty of power, and worked flawlessly for many years. I do believe they have a Jet very much like it at Woodcraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS