Woodcraft is Open!! I was the 1st customer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I went by on my way to work and got there just before they opened. I bought some Teak oil and a couple of odds and ends and got to be their first customer!! :eusa_danc

The place looks great! They haven't finish the "demo" room where classes will be taught. I recognixed a lot of the old faces and Herb from the Springfield VA store.

Doug

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I expect to be headed there shortly myself. I have been forbidden to buy anything as I have not given LOML much of anything of a Christmas list.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
While I couldn't do it myself, that is a store worth waiting in line for.

Really glad they're open again.

Ray

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc Allright!!!! Hopefully I,ll get up that way soon and check it out

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I'm on my way there in a little bit. My wife gave me a $363 gift certificate for my birthday that has been waiting to be used. Wanna bet I spend the whole thing, PLus
:neener:

Hook

New User
Gregory
Very Kewl! I hope there's a chance this store will offer one of the "Building an Acoustic Guitar" classes; I'll be one of the first to sign up consider I've begun one for which I've already bent the sides and started with the back and back bracing.

Touchwood

New User
Don
I'll be there this afternoon... with bells on !:eusa_clap...with a very thin wallet,.. but credit cards are pretty thin too.

Don

DavidF

New User
David
I'm on my way there in a little bit. My wife gave me a $363 gift certificate for my birthday that has been waiting to be used. Wanna bet I spend the whole thing, PLus

Glad to see that she isn't into nice round numbers $360 is much less:lol:

sapwood

New User
Roger

Steve,
We look forward to a tool gloat and coffee review :lol:

Roger

MikeH

New User
Mike

Ok Steve I've got to ask the obvious! Why $363??? Is there meaning in the number? :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS