Woodcarving show

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccccarving

New User
Charles
Hello everyone I just wanted to comment on the Hickory woodcarving show. I thought it was the best show I've attended. There was a lot of talented carvers there. If any of you were there and are intrested in woodcarving I would be glad to help you any way I can.

See ya later Charlie:lol:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
This was the second time I had been to the Hickory woodworking show and seen the carving "meet", and I have always been extremely impressed with the talent of the carvers showing their works. I don't know how it compares with other carving "meets" because I've never been to another, but the level of talent at the Hickory show was exceptional.
Dave:)

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
I got a good close up look at your red tailed hawk. I saw a 3rd place ribbon on it. I thought to myself, wow.. if that is 3rd place, the competition must be extremely tight.

Monty

New User
Monty
It was great to meet you at the show, and your red tailed hawk was fantastic. Thanks for your offer to help out new carvers - that's what makes a forum like this so nice.

dozer

Mike
I would really like to learn how to carve but my wife told me I need to learn how to use all the other tools in the shop with out hurting myself first before I can move on to carving :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS