Wood Turners Meeting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
Yester day I was in Jhonson City TN at the Wood craft store. Talking to one of the guys, was invited to the woodturners meeting in Ashville NCthird sat o the month starts at 10:00 am goes till 4 of so. They have some big name demonstraiters. Thought Id share the info. Seems like it might be a fun day.

Thanks Mark

flyrod444

New User
Jack
HI,
I go to their meetings when I can. They are the largest turning club in the USA. They have a pro turner do a demo from 10:00 till 3:00 every month except for Sept. They have a tool auction in Sept to help raise money. I think you have to be a member to bid on the tools, but all the demo's are free to the public. The Demo's I have been to are great, they have two large TV's and 3 camera's going so you can see like you are looking over the demonsrator's shoulder. Here is their website. The pro demonstor's offer hands on classes a day or two from the club meeting most of the time.
Jack
http://www.carolinamountainwoodturners.org/

flyrod444

New User
Jack
Ken,
I'm not sure if I will make the Aug. meeting in Ashville. It is only a couple days after our local club meeting so I will have to wait and see.
Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS